Friday, September 11, 2009

de Betty

Over the summer I practiced my French by reading several untranslated French blogs. One of my favorites was le blog de Betty. I first discovered her from lookbook, but now I'm an avid follower. Although I'm not a fan of the shredded tee shirt look that I've seen around a lot this season, and which Betty has posted about, she more than often pulls off something so devastatingly chic that I just want to fly to France and stalk her whenever she goes shopping.I mean COME ON! Are you even looking at that jacket? Or at those boots? They're perection, but only better - since they're French.

Her hair looks so soft and touchable. And look at those nails! I love how she brings random bits of the unexpected into each outfit; often feautring touches of hot pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment