Wednesday, August 5, 2009

500 Days of Summer


" Regina Spektor - “Us” I looooove Regina Spektor's voice!
The Smiths - “There Is A Light That Never Goes Out”
Belle & Sebastian - “The Boy With The Arab Strap”
Black Lips - “Bad Kids”
The Smiths - “Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want.”
Patrick Swayze - “She’s Like The Wind.”
Jack Penate - “Have I Been a Fool? “
The Doves - “There Goes the Fear”
Hall & Oates - “You Make My Dreams”
Knight Rider Theme
Temper Trap - “Sweet Disposition”
Carla Bruni - “Quelqu’un M’a Dit”
Black Lips - “Veni, Vidi, Vici”
Paper Route - “The Music”
Feist - “Mushaboom”
Regina Spektor - “Hero”
Spoon - “Infinite Pet”
Simon & Garfunkel - “Bookends”
Wolfmother - “Vagabond”
Mumm-Rah - “She’s Got You High”

Karaoke Selections:
Poison “Every Rose Has Its Thorn”
Nancy Sinatra/Lee Hazlewood as performed by Zooey Deschanel “Sugar Town”
The Pixies “Here Comes Your Man” "


I need to download every single one of these songs from the 500 Days of Summer Soundtrack. Right now.

{Via HERE}

2 comments:

  1. That's a pretty good soundtrack. It has Feist and Spoon, A++++

    Also that Mum-Rah song is on the Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging soundtrack. Have you seen it? Because it's ridiculously cute and hilarious. And British.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, I saw it last Sunday with my mom. It was adorable. I want every single outfit that she wears in it too. I still need to get around to downloading all these still though.

    ReplyDelete