Friday, August 7, 2009

On Pink Frilly Dresses

1, 2, 3 (All from Modcloth)

It's no secret that I'm a sucker for a really good dress, but when it comes to the super frilly number, I nitpick over the smallest details. Lately I've been wanting a sort of raspberry smoothie pink dress and these are some of my favorite options. They're all similar with the light pink body and white lace details, but I think I like the one in the middle best. First of all, it's the most casual, so I could get away with wearing it the most. I think it needs a belt of some sort though if I were going to wear it because the drop skirt doesn't look good on most people, let alone me. The sashed dress on the left is nice, but the tiered style doesn't do me any favors.
And on the dress on the right, I don't like the wrap around quality of of the cleavage and my cat would devour the hem on it; all the lace details on it are just a bit overwhelming too.

[Edit:] I forgot to mention, this was my inspiration for this post-

No comments:

Post a Comment