Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Anthropologie

1. Wholearth Perfume, Anthropologie
2. Gorgeous dress also from Anthropologie that I just love and felt like posting
3. Pumpkin skirt! (same) It would transition nicely into fall I think.

I'm intending on heading into the city on Friday so I can pick up some flowers from the market for Saturday so of course I have plans to make a detour at Anthropologie. Last time I was there I was fiddling around with their naturally designed perfumes and I discovered that I really liked the barely there type of perfume. I don't remember which one, but I really loved the fresh aroma to one of the Whoearth bottles. They are $50 after sale, so I'm not as much in love with it, but I've been looking for something a simpler alternative to the great selection of body sprays that I have. It was funny that for my birthday about half of my friends got me the perfume alternative. Do I smell or something? Although I'll spritz them on occasionally, I find them too heavy and floral. I love the smell of a nice bouquet, don't get me wrong, but after awhile the smell of a super floral body wash gets just as old to me as a dying bouquet. For almost two years now I've been using Vera Wang's Princess perfume, which is much more to my liking, but I can tell that after this year, I'll be going in a different direction. Maybe this direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment